Learn to use your iPad to its full potential.
Over 4 weeks, participants will learn the basics of iPads from introductory to intermediate levels with topics such as;
- Downloading Apps, music and books
- Settings and security
- Using reminders, calendars, alarms and Siri
- Internet, emails and messaging
- Taking photos and videos
- Social media and video chats (FaceTime)
- Organising and backing up data
We have iPads for student use but we often learn better on our own devices. So if you have your own, please bring it to class.
Statement of Participation
Upon completion you will be provided with a Statement of Participation.
Centre for Participation, 39 Urquhart St, Horsham
6th, 13th, 20th and 27th June
25th Jul, 1st, 8th and 15th Aug
Tuesdays 9.30 am – 11.30 am
There is no cost to students eligible for a Victorian Training Guarantee.