Delivered in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
Introduction to Computers
It is an introductory course for beginners to develop digital skills. The course assists in building confidence with computer technology and online environment to be more productive at home and at work. The participants will learn a range of skills to assist with operating a computer.
- Creating and saving files and folders
- Renaming and deleting files and folders
- Accessing the Internet and bookmarking
- Sending and receiving email messages
- Introduction to Microsoft Word and Excel
DATES & TIMES
Monday 18 October to 22 November2021
Time: 9.30am to 11.30am