There is currently no public access to our cafe due to COVID-19. All home-delivered meals are continuing as usual.
We’re also still supporting trainees working through Laneway and ensuring the safety of everyone involved in providing meals to our community.
Call 5382 5607 to place your order.
Non-Contact Home Delivered Hot Meals
For those eligible for a seniors card, or by arrangement.
Monday to Friday in Horsham.
- Please place orders the day before required.
- Urgent meal orders will be considered prior to 10am, but not guaranteed.
Payment options include (through the Centre for Participation):
- Pay by credit card over the phone, or
- Establish an account and pay fortnightly.
- Other options by arrangement
- Pay online
We are also doing Cold Non-Contact Home Delivered Meals to the community
- Meals to be ordered by 3pm for the following day, (multiple meals can be delivered at the same time)
- Orders on the day may be taken, but cannot be guaranteed
- Meals fresh and dated, will arrive cold with clear instructions for heating
- Meals to be prepaid by credit card (In some cases accounts can be established)