Are you ready to make a difference?
Ready to take on a role that will provide something meaningful to your career?
This is an exciting opportunity to drive change and growth in a progressive community. The Centre
for Participation invites applications for a full time Chief Executive Officer to join its dedicated,
About the Organisation
The Centre for Participation helps create a strong and thriving community through responding
to local needs and supporting people to get involved. The Centre for Participation changes lives and communities through local opportunities in learning, volunteering, community support and partnerships. With over 30 years’ experience and over 25 staff and over 200 volunteers, the Centre for Participation is committed to helping create the future the community want to live in.
About the position
The Chief Executive Officer reports to the Board of Management and is responsible for the overall
development, coordination and operational management of the organisation, its programs, services
and team members.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to community welfare development or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading and managing teams.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in marketing programs.
- Strong commitment to client/community services and volunteering sector.
- Proven track record in successfully managing the development and implementation of programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and control the business and financial resources.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience in human resource management and
The successful applicant will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, fully maintained company
vehicle and generous professional development support.
How to apply:
For more information please refer to the position description or contact John Martin on 0428 620
223. To apply for this position please send your application to email@example.com by 6th December