This training has been designed for people who want to make better use of their computer.
Over 4 weeks, participants will learn a range of skills to assist with operating a computer such as;
- Creating and saving files and folders
- Renaming and deleting files and folders
- Basic document production and editing
- Accessing the Internet and bookmarking web pages
- Sending and receiving email messages
- Opening, creating, editing and saving a document
Resources will be provided in class. It is recommended that you bring in your own laptop, if you have one.
If you are over the age of 50 and participate in our class, you may be eligible for free lessons from the Library after the completion of the four week class.
Statement of Participation
Upon completion you will be provided with a Statement of Participation.
Centre for Participation, 39 Urquhart St, Horsham
6th, 13th, 20th and 27th June
25th July, 1st, 8th and 15th August
Tuesdays 12.30 pm – 2.30 pm
There is no cost to students eligible for a Victorian government subsidy of fees. Cost to students over 67 years of age is $110, unless it is to assist with obtaining or maintaining paid or unpaid employment. If so a statutory declaration will need to be completed at enrolment.