Lives have changed with Covid-19 and now more than ever people look out for each other and want to put their hands up to volunteer. What a great caring society we live in!
We have developed an online Introduction to Volunteering session at Centre for Participation, which looks at volunteering and volunteerism, rights and responsibilities for volunteers and how to get started.
At Centre for Participation we recruit on behalf of volunteer organisations and our own volunteering programs. At the moment we are promoting the following volunteering roles to assist those in need within our communities:
- Accompanied Activities – Non Emergency medical transport (Horsham & Ballarat)
- Meal Deliveries for Laneway Café without borders
- Meal Preparation for Laneway Café without borders
- Non assisted shopping
- Accompanied Activities – shopping
- Social Connection – helping to keep loneliness at bay
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the above roles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to access our online Introduction to Volunteering training to start your journey to becoming a local volunteer.
We would love to see you as part of our amazing volunteer community!
Please email email@example.com or ring our office on 5382 5607 for more information.