The devastation of COVID-19 will create one of the biggest social issues of our time.
We are inviting you to participate in a Survey, to provide us with valuable insights on your evolving needs and perceptions about COVID-19 as the pandemic continues to unfold. The types of questions in the survey relate to:
- Challenges you are facing as a result of social isolation;
- Perceived concerns around catching the virus;
- How you are currently accessing information;
- What is providing relief for you during this time;
- Your perceived sense of community safety; and
- Your perceived impact of the economic implications of COVID-19.
We will be checking in with a follow-up survey every week for the next 2 months, and then monthly thereafter. Each Survey should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
The information you provide will help us to understand your sentiment and concerns during this critical time, enabling us to help accordingly.
Click Here to get started. You will be required to read the registration information and give your consent to participate prior to commencing.
If you are thinking about suicide or experiencing a personal crisis, please contact Lifeline 131 114 or for local help please call 1800 195 114 for immediate support and assistance. For local COVID-19 support, please Click Here.