Strengthening organisations to help shape communities
For many of our towns, volunteering is more about community survival and the nature of volunteering continues to change. Although it still brings people together, specialised skills and knowledge are now required to manage growing compliance concerns, community expectations and governance obligations.
To promote and strengthen volunteering in our towns and regions, we provide an extensive range of services, programs and resources for organisations. We also assist organisations to remain at the forefront of the changing face of volunteering through workshops, training, policies and procedural frameworks to provide direction and structure to the way volunteers are managed. An important part of our work is training and supporting volunteer managers and coordinators.
With our established networks and proven track record, we make it easy for organisations to access the resources they need to grow and to help shape their communities.
We can partner with your organisation to:
- develop a volunteer management framework, including all associated policies, procedures and other program forms
- help recruit, train and support quality volunteers
- provide access to network meetings, confidential advice, information and support for coordinators of volunteers
- assist with events and activities for volunteer recognition days
- provide professional development to volunteer managers and coordinators
- ensure practice meets national standards.
Find volunteers >
Volunteering events >
Involve young volunteers >
Insurance cover >