The Introduction to Volunteering workshop is an informal introduction to volunteering. It’s particularly valuable to those who are volunteering for the first time and those seeking different volunteering experiences. Come along to this free session and learn about:
- the benefits of volunteering
- volunteering opportunities available
- identifying the skills you have to contribute to volunteering
- rights and responsibilities of volunteers and volunteer-involving agencies
- how to find the right volunteering position for you.
Our training sessions can also be customised and delivered in ways that suit individual organisations, including through seminars and webinars. Visit our Learning area to see the dates of our next workshops or get in touch to find our more.