Delivered in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
Financial Wellbeing for Women
Attending the Financial Wellbeing for Women program will help you to become
when dealing with financial issues.
Learn how to:
- Build your knowledge of financial institutions and how to best utilise their services
- Set and achieve your personal and financial goals
- Build your skills to make financial decisions
- Increase your confidence regarding all things money and how best to manage your finances
- Have more control over your financial matters.
When: 7, 9, 14, 16 April 2021 (please note this is a 4 day course)
Time: 9am until 5pm
Cost: Free to eligible participants